10 Things You Might Not Know About Trinity Street Coffee Bar
1. They roast their own coffee. You heard that right! Located on The Roastaurant side is the Roastry where they take green coffee beans and roast them to perfection for the best cup of coffee!
2. They have a rewards program – 50 points = $5 off your transaction! For every dollar spent is a point earned.
3. They offer beautiful craft cocktails such as Moscow Mules, Irish Coffees, Whiskey Sours, Old Fashioned cocktails and many more. Special touches such as the use of brandied cherries and locally made ginger beer set their cocktails apart.
4. They have wine by the glass, but the shop offers exceptional wines by the bottle that are truly elegant and delicious and they are all under $45 a bottle!
5. They use traditional Chinese and Japanese vessels that are unique to any other shop to brew their craft teas. The special attention to the tea allows for an exact temperature and no bitterness.
6. Their seasonal syrups are ever-changing and a must try!
7. They have a fantastic black iced tea with free refills!
8. They offer Tiki drinks such as Mai Tais and Pina Coladas.
9. They have food! From Trinity Street Roastaurant with a full menu located next door to pastries baked on premises you are sure to find a sweet or savory treat.
10. They offer a discount for first responders, military, veterans and people who work on the square